Risk Assessment Services
Advanced Water Technologies understand what the HSE and enforcing authorities are looking for when they are looking at your Legionella risk and control scheme.
We ensure that your completed documents are of the highest quality and not open to any criticism.
- Our risk assessment staff are, as a minimum, City and Guilds qualified in Legionella Risk Assessments with a minimum 3 years industry experience.
- Our staff attend site and discuss the current management structure, identifying any further training requirements. This enables the changes required to ensure the Legionella risk assessment can be properly managed.
- Our assessor will examine all parts of the water systems on site and provide detailed assessment and reports on condition and Legionella risk.
- Specific reports will be provided on any remedial work or modifications necessary to the water system in order to reduce Legionella risk
- Full schematic diagrams of the water system will be provided.
- A full asset register and asset specific Legionella monitoring and management plan will be devised.
- All the above will be included in a full written report with a review meeting with the risk to ensure a complete understanding of the results of the risk assessment.