Factors influencing the type of water treatment necessary to meet the feed water quality requirements are:
- The characteristics, relative proportions and cost of make up water, condensate and other process water that can comprise feed water
- The capacity and characteristics of any existing water treatment facilities and procedures
- The balance between capital and operating costs of any proposed water treatment plant or procedure, including the effect of energy costs
Advanced Water Technologies engineers will consider these factors in the preparation of a treatment proposal after close discussion with the client.
Did You Know?
- A boiler blowdown reduction of 3-4% will save you 1% of your annual fuel bill.
- Not all boiler treatment programmes require the same amount of blow-down.
- Scale formation is very costly: a calcium carbonate scale deposit of less than 0.25mm can result in a 4% reduction in energy efficiency.
Advanced Water Technologies's high quality water treatment and expert advice will undoubtedly save you money on wasteful energy consumption.
For further information about Steam Plant Issues please call us on 01246 813110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - Alternatively you can complete our online enquiry form.